Hand-held microphone with integrated multifrequency transmitter, with UHF PLL technology.
- Dynamic microphone cartridge, cardioid polar pattern
- 1,000 selectable UHF frequencies (672.000-696.975 MHz), can be synchronised with receivers TXS-606, TXS-626 or TXS-646 via ACT function
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Switchable transmitting power (high: 25 mW/low: 2.5 mW)
- LCD for indicating group/channel, audio level and battery status
- Power supply via 2 x 1.5 V battery AA size (not supplied)
Licence required for this system in the EU!Please read the notes regarding wireless systems in the section "IMPORTANT INFORMATION"!
"The TXS-646 can receive four wireless channels at the same time - the hand-held transmitter provides a warm and powerful sound and stands its ground among the instruments ... the earband microphones allow for unobtrusive miking with both a low susceptibility to acoustic feedback and an excellent speech intelligibility ... the quad wireless system from IMG Stage Line provides a reliable operation at all times, is easy to use and impresses by a crisp sound."
+ Clear sound
+ Very good price-performance ratio
+ Future-proof frequency range
(Test setup consisted of TXA-646 with TXS-606HT, TXS-606LT and HSE-70A/SK)
Download PDF file