The 100 series of high power capability with a nice sound
provides PA speaker systems for PA and DJ applications, suitable for medium-sized to large function rooms. The plastic cabinets of timeless design are very robust and have extensively been tested in practical operation.
The active PAK version features a warm sound due to well-approved transistor technology and ensures sufficient dynamic reserves and power reserves.
Active DJ and power speaker system, 110 W
- Full range system of high efficiency
- Robust plastic cabinet
- 25 cm (10") bass speaker with diecast aluminium basket
- 25 mm (1", 34 mm voice coil) horn tweeter
- Bass-reflex system
- High-performance active module
- Multi-purpose positioning and installation options
- M8 threaded inserts (2 x top, 1 x bottom)
- XLR and RCA L/R (line), XLR (mic)
- Stand sleeve and carrying handle
- Protective bag for speaker systems PAB-110BAG is available at option
Due to the centre of gravity inside these very compact cabinets, stands with legs of a sufficient size have to be selected for the PAK-110MK2 and the PAB-110MK2, e.g. PAST-164/SW.
"With quiet, so-called dinner music, both of the speaker systems provide a well-balanced sound with a very good reproduction of all frequencies. At higher volume levels, both of the speaker systems provide a reliable reproduction and a neutral sound. Suitable for versatile applications. Also provided a surprisingly powerful reproduction outdoors which is still well audible at a distance. Both speaker systems received a grade 1!"
(PAK-108MK2 and PAK-110MK2 in the test)
Download PDF file