2-channel 2-way line combiner, (4 inputs/2 outputs), e.g. for connecting 2 mixers to one amplifier.
- 1 galvanically isolated, balanced XLR input (600 Ω) with ground lift switch for each channel
- 1 balanced XLR direct input for each channel
- 1 balanced XLR output (600 Ω) for each channel
- Frequency range: 20-20,000 Hz
- Robust metal housing with very good shielding qualities, suitable for stage applications
- Dimensions: 160 x 55 x 85 mm
- Weight: 780 g
SOUNDCHECK 07/2007 on the FGA-102, FGA-202, LC-31, MC-31 and LSP-102:
"Every musician or sound engineer should have these little helpers in their toolbox. They impress by their unobtrusiveness. Both the robust metal housing and the functionality of these transformers allow to solve many problems on stage or in the studio at a reasonable price."
tools4music 06/2009 on the LSP-102, LC-31, FGA-102, FGA-202, DIB-102
"Recommendable and fit for on-the-road applications. An attractively priced little audio aid, perfect for the 'ever accompanying' tool case."
Download PDF file