An Innovative and High-quality Solution for PA Speech and Music Applications of High Requirements:
The SPEECH-100 active lectern from MONACOR perfectly combines sound quality, volume capability and a convenient operation. It is battery-operated and thus perfectly suitable for mobile applications. The SPEECH-100 turns any area of PA application into an auditorium all by itself. It also fits perfectly into any surrounding area where a temporary or permanent talking point is required.
The integrated amplifier technology and speaker technology not only allow for voice transmissions, but can also easily be used for music reproductions and e.g. dubbings of films or presentations with quite good results. Simply plug-in a gooseneck microphone and/or connect a signal source - switch on - ready to use.
Professional lectern with integrated wireless amplifier system
Supplied w/o gooseneck microphone and w/o gooseneck lamp. Matching microphone EMG-650P and matching LED gooseneck lamp GNL-304 are available at option.Matching microphone transmitters or pocket transmitters are available at option, e.g. TXS-821HT, TXS-820HSE, TXS-820LT or TXS-820SX.Licence-free in the EU.
- Built-in mixing amplifier and speaker system, 36W
- Operation via built-in rech. lead gel batteries: 2 x 12 V/7 Ah (operating time: up to 16 hours)
- Integrated battery charging, supplied with charger
- 2 inputs via comb. jack mic (XLR)/line (6.3 mm jack)
- 1 stereo line input via RCA jacks
- Each input with gain control
- 2 shock-absorbing XLR jacks on the top part of the lectern for 2 optional gooseneck microphones (use one microphone input each) or one microphone and one LED gooseneck light, available at option
- 12 V phantom power
- 1 stereo line output via RCA jacks
- 6.3 mm jack connection (8 Ω) for external speaker
- 2-way speaker system
- High-quality wooden cabinet with replaceable black or wood-coloured bottom plates
- Top part of the lectern with folding document compartment
Download PDF file