|Laser moving head
- 2 laser diodes: green (30mW), red (80mW)
- Generates green and red dot patterns
- Class 3b laser
- 6 DMX control functions: (channel 1: pan, channel 2: tilt, channel 3: red, channel 4: green, channel 5: rotation, channel 6: macro)
- Music-controlled via integrated microphone, adjustable sensitivity
- Master/slave mode with 4 show programmes
- Controllable via mini remote control LC-3, available at option
- Horizontal resolution and vertical resolution: 255 steps each
- Rotating angle: 540° horizontal, 270° vertical
- Control panel with LED display for addressing and preadjustments
- Power supply: 230V˜/50Hz/35VA
- Dimensions: 24.5x27x19.5cm
- Weight: 4.6kg
The accessible laser radiation is hazardous to the human eye, often also to the skin! It is dangerous to look directly into the beam of class 3b lasers. It may be possible to view a beam safely via diffusing reflectors.
When using a class 3b laser, the employer has to appoint a laser safety officer in writing (BGV B2 = Accident Prevention & Insurance Association regulation B2)! Laser safety officers must have the requisite qualifications!
An approval is required for class 3b lasers!