The Access Audio T4 RADIO LOOP SYSTEM is the only loopsystem you will ever need!
INFRA RED INDUCTION LOOP SYSTEMS & AUDIO-FREQUENCY INDUCTION LOOP SYSTEMS
Our T4 radio loop systems offer a serious advantage over infrared and audio-frequency induction loop systems
- Radio based systems are cheaper to buy, install and maintain
- They require minimal hard-wiring during installation meaning reduced installation time and disruption and no need for redecoration following installation.
- Radio loop systems offer a wider broadcast range and work both indoors and outdoors, with our systems being used extensively in football stadia around the UK
- Radio systems eliminate the need for “line of sight” between transmitters and receivers; meaning crystal clear sound quality regardless of a user’s location in the venue or the presence of obstacles such as pillars or people
- The T4 loop system is suitable for hearing aid users and those without hearing aids
- Small lightweight receivers fit discreetly in users pockets
- Our radio systems have multi-channel capability with the potential to run up to 8 channels simultaneously in one venue
- The T4 radio loop system can be used to provide a fully portable temporary loop system with direct line input from existing PA systems
- An optional power supply unit eliminates the need for mains power requirements
With all of these benefits why would you ever consider an infrared or audio-frequency induction loop again?
Click here for sales leaflet
For more information and prices call us on 0131 663 0777 email us at firstname.lastname@example.org