The control unit CS-50CU, the microphone station for the chairperson CS-50CH and the microphone station for conference delegates CS-50DU together form a conference discussion system with extensive configuration facilities for maximum flexibility.
CS-50CU Control centre of the conference system
The control centre of the conference discussion system. The CS-50CU allows to set up a system with up to 50 microphone stations and at the same time supplies their operating voltage.
- Adjustable discussion modes (e.g. number of simultaneous speakers, speaking time limits, sole activation for the chairperson)
- Built-in speaker and connection for optional headphones
- Keypad lock
- Date and time indication via LCD
- Test function for connected microphone stations
- Connection facilities for optional units, e.g. external microphone, telephone coupler, signal processing units (e.g. equalizer), recorders, amplifiers, audio line sources
Matching microphone stations: CS-50DU and CS-50CH.
||2 x RCA (input/output for telephone coupler)
2 x RCA (input/output, e.g. for equalizer)
2 x RCA L/R (input/output for recorder)
2 x RCA (input/output for line signals)
1 x XLR (microphone input)
2 x 7-pole DIN jack (connection for microphone stations)