The wireless infrared transmission system IRS-200 allows for a parallel operation of several systems in different rooms, eg. in schools or conference centres. Unlike with standard wireless systems, no interference caused by frequency overlaps will occur here. Visual contact of transmitter and receiver is required for the transmission.
The components of the infrared transmission system are licence-free, irrespective of changes to the frequency assignments.
IRS-202HT Wireless infrared hand-held microphone, channel B,
matching the 2-channel infrared receivers IRS-200TXA, IRS-200AMP and IRS-200R.
- IRS-202HT Wireless infrared hand-held microphone has condenser microphone cartridge, cardioid characteristic
- IRS-202HT Wireless infrared hand-held microphone has mute function
- IRS-202HT Wireless infrared hand-held microphone has adjustable transmitting power (high/low)
- IRS-202HT Wireless infrared hand-held microphone 3.5mm jack input for connecting an optional tie clip microphone/headband microphone or a line source, e.g. MP3 player
- Power supply via 2 x 1.5V battery AA size or NiMH rechargeable battery (not supplied)
- IRS-202HT Wireless infrared hand-held microphone has integrated charging contacts for directly charging the batteries via charging station IRS-200PS
IRS-202HT Wireless infrared hand-held microphone is Licence-free in the EU.
Matching charging station IRS-200PS and carrying strap IRS-200H are available at option.
|Audio frequency range
||Ø 36mm x 200mm