|A series of headband microphones and earband microphones for universal applications, skin-coloured version for adapter systems. With the supplied adapters, suitable for pocket transmitters from IMG Stage Line and JTS. Further connecting adapters for units from other manufacturers are available at option. Ultralight headband microphone ,
of cardioid characteristic.
This microphone with a back electret cartridge of cardioid characteristic is suitable for any application requiring a directional sound pick-up. A solid tool with a great sound for presenters and vocalists, even suitable for severe acoustic conditions thanks to the low acoustic feedback. The lightweight and almost invisible headband is very comfortable to wear and keeps the cartridge securely in place.
Connected to a cable with latching device and by using optional adapters, the HSE-152A/SK can be operated with wireless transmission systems of various manufacturers.
- Wide transmission range
- Very comfortable to wear
- Stable positioning
- Turning cartridge arm of adjustable length
- Drip ring (protects the cartridge against moisture)
- Removable sweat-proof connection cable with 2.5mm stereo plug (replacement connection cable: HSE-70C)
- With the supplied adapters, compatible with all TXS-...HSE pocket transmitters (3-pole mini XLR) and pocket transmitters from JTS (4-pole mini XLR)
- With adapter NTA-4M (available at option), compatible with pocket transmitter TXS-880HSE
- Optional adapters allow the application with units from other manufacturers
- External power supply e.g. via the phantom power supply adapters EMA-1, EMA-2, EMA-40 or EMA-300P
"Top marks for appearance. Advantages: comfortable to wear, extra favourable price."
|Power supply ||1.5-9V DC current |
|Admiss. ambient temp. ||0-40 °C|
|Connection||2.5mm stereo plug |
2 connecting adapters